Leadership Linking, September 2016 Edition
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - Joe Kiedinger
Do your employees feel valued, heard, and appreciated? The September 2016 Edition of Leadership Linking explores these ideas for developing a strong employee culture. Each month we go on the search for you and share our 5 best leadership findings.
- Survey Reveals Stark Divide Between Employees Who Feel Appreciated and Those Who Don’t When employees feel appreciated, they tend to want to work as a team and show everyone they are completing their tasks. Read more.
- 6 Things Great Leaders Can’t Ignore
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams. Read more.
- Flowchart: Are You Actually a Good Listener? Hearing someone and listening to someone are two very different things. It’s all too common for people to wait for their turn to speak or think about what to say next instead of truly listening to someone. Read more.
- Can Employee Engagement Lead to Customer Experience? Yes! A personal anecdote from Joe Kiedinger about how treating your employees with respect and dignitiy can positively impact your bottom line. Read more.
- Video: Steve Jobs Talks About Managing People
“If you wanna hire great people and have them stay working for you, you have to let them make a lot of decisions and you have to be run by ideas not hierarchy. The best ideas have to win, otherwise good people don’t stay.” – Steve Jobs. Watch now.