The Social Media Coordinator/Graphic Designer will find new, creative ways to engage audiences, improve social media presences across platforms, and increase knowledge of Prophit Co. and our clients. They will create world-class graphics, videos and other assets that continue to build brands.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized, self-motivated, and dependable. They will enjoy new opportunities and challenges, deal with criticism calmly, be detail-oriented when completing tasks, and be flexible by meeting needs as they arise.
If you are eager to contribute inspiring and creative ideas and are willing to adapt to needs on the fly, then this is the perfect fit for you!
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2-4 years of social media and design experience
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills
- Possess strong organizational skills, team-orientated philosophy, and problem-solving skills
- Proven digital content skills
- Experience in content creation and video production
- Experience establishing and tracking social media KPIs/analytics
- Ability to create for different target audiences
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premier Pro)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- WordPress & Mailchimp knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Full Time – 95% traditional office hours with approximately 5% evenings and weekends based on event needs