- If you could be in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be and why?
- I like stories of perseverance. Movies like Rudy, Blind Side and that Will Smith movie (what was it again?). These kinds of movies support a belief I have that I tell my kids: If you do the hard things first, life gets easier, do the easy things first and life gets hard!
- What words of wisdom would you pass on to your childhood self?
- Just do your best! Look for opportunities, they will present themselves and when they do... grab ‘em!
- When do you feel truly alive?
- Every day! Seriously, Danica taught me to appreciate the little things. I am humbled when our employees sacrifice with long hours when projects are due, I love seeing my kids succeed and I love having my mornings begin with coffee chat with my lovely wife.
Meet who’s making it awesome for you!